PDA

View Full Version : danner recon 8" boot size 13 EE 200grm thinsulate 250 bucks obo

cliff jacobs
08-04-2016, 04:20 AM
i have a brand new set of danner recon boots. i ordered the boots last year and never tried them on silly me didnt notice the width was wrong for my clown feet. these have been out of the box once to try on. i lost the reciept and couldnt ship them back to exhange or refund. So throwing them up on here. These are some of the most comfortable boots i have ever owned. I work in public safety and wear them every day on duty and off. These are the same boots issued to the usmc, firefighters, police, emts. Black leather boots. full leather all the way to the top. water proof and lightly insulated. 200 grams of thinsulate. just enough for the mountains when its cold and not to much for the low desert before it gets africa hot out. has a waterproof moistue liner/barrier that goes all the way to the top lace grommet. vibram sole with aggressive tread that works great in mud sand and snow. these make great hunting boots and all around boot that you can walk miles in. boots still have the tags in place, laces are still wrapped how they came from the factory. also has the danner heel arch support things. ive never used them before in my other danners so dont know how well they work. another nice thing about danner is that if you ever wear them out you can send them into danner for a refurbishment, they have a menu of services you can pick from and they can replace just about every part of the boot and they come back looking like new. ive had the same set of danner acadia boots for 12 years and sent them in for resole twice.
These boots are expensive but you get what you pay for. these retail for 365 up to 400 bucks depending on where you find them. i checked cabelas and boot barn and they are special order only. I am asking 250 bucks for these. which is a smoking deal for some of the best boots on the market. you would be hard pressed to find a boot with the same quality, materials, warranty, and comfort. 250 is a steal for these.
im primarily looking for cash but will take firearms related trades, reloading, optics, stuff along those lines. im located cabelas area and can meet anywhere along the 101. any questions shoot me a message. 156215631564

cliff jacobs
12-25-2016, 08:01 PM
price drop 175. or trade for gun parts reloading supplies etc. hell make an offer make be something im interested in at the time.